My name is Hernán Bravo, I have 8 years of experience in Unity and Blender. Currently I work on projects made in Unity both personal and projects for third parties, I continue researching these tools and I dedicate myself to create content about them.
Check my portfolio
Are you interested in applying my knowledge to your project?
If you need help to develop a project with the Unity engine, we can schedule a meeting and start working as soon as possible.
I will put all my knowledge and problem solving skills at your disposal to speed up your project.
My skills will serve you if:
- You are solving a personal, academic or professional project using the Unity engine. Even more if the project involves 3D modeling with Blender.
- You are struggling to make progress because you can’t find specific tutorials to solve your problems.
- The project has grown a lot and it is difficult to add code.
Using tools such as Google Meet and TeamViewer we can communicate and write code directly on your computer.
Software and tools I use
PRICE AND PAYMENT METHOD
First trial meeting free of charge
When we contact for the first time we coordinate a trial meeting to discuss your project, so that you can get to know my workflow and determine if my knowledge is useful to you.
Payments can be made through PayPal.
HOW TO CONTACT TO SCHEDULE A MEETING
Sending a message via Instagram or email, please add a brief description of your project and indicate what you would need my help with.
You can send me an e-mail to:
You can send a direct message to my Instagram account, @gamedevtraum.
Let's get to work!
PROJECTS FOR CLIENTS
Satellite seeding monitor
Application to record the route of a vehicle through GPS coordinates. Positioning system. Registration of hectares worked. Plotting of straight and curved guide lines. Autopilot.
Patagonian 1 - Drilling & Well Control Simulator
Application for simulation of drilling and well control exercises.
Set of applications for virtual reality visualization of rooms and surroundings of different hotels in Spain.
THESIS PROJECTS FOR STUDENTS
Mitsubishi RV-2SDB robotic arm trajectory generation in Unity
Design and implementation of an off-line operation system of the Mitsubishi RV-2SDB robotic arm through non-immersive virtual reality to contribute to the learning process of industrial robotics in the Mechatronics laboratory of the Universidad de las Fuerzas Armadas ESPE, Latacunga, Ecuador.
- Adaptation of the control algorithm of the robotic arm by direct kinematics and inverse kinematics made in MATLAB to Unity in C# language.
- Gizmos to control the positioning and orientation of each degree of freedom.
- Adaptation of the Wii console controller as an alternative for positioning the arm.
- Mathematical models for trajectory tracing.
Generation and export of trajectories code to import in the control software of the Mitsubishi RV-2SDB arm.
Three-degree-of-freedom control system for a satellite
- Development of the 3D environment.
- Implementation of the control model.
- Adaptation of the control algorithm made in MATLAB for the orientation of the satellite solar panels to C# language in Unity.
- Graphical representation of the orientation of the solar panels.
Interactive map of Tarapacá University, Chile
- Establish good practices to structure a 3D model made in Maya in order to use it in Unity.
- Creation of a data structure to organize information related to university buildings.
- Script to configure 3D models at run time.
- System to determine the 3D model that the cursor is pointing to and detect click.
- Graphical interface window showing the information of the selected building.
Information banner that shows the name of a building when the cursor hovers over it for a few seconds.
- Vertical and horizontal movement of the camera on the map with defined limits.
GAMES MADE IN 48 AND 72 HOURS
Ludum Dare 53 – April 2023
Anne & the Global Warming
EmCliC Game Jam – April 2023
Global Game Jam – January 2023
Anne & the Raccoons
Ludum Dare 51 – October 2022
Ludum Dare 50 – April 2022
Cake on the Run
Ludum Dare 49 – October 2021
Hard time in the Cretaceous
Patagonia Game Jam – August 2021
Go to Hell!!!
Ludum Dare 48 – April 2021
Ludum Dare 47 – October 2020